Moin Leute. Ihr wisst ja: "Es ist ganz leicht das Rauchen aufzugeben. Ich habe es schon hundert mal geschafft." (Mark Twain)

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2011

New! Janek`s Stories english version !

This is to all my foreign friends and readers.


Hi folks!
I know that there are a lot of you all over the world and I´m very happy about this fact.
I always wanted to make it easier for you to read my stories by putting them into english.
But I´m not good enough in translations and needed help.
I asked an old buddy of mine, Sedi Sedamens, to help me.
And you know what? After only a few glasses of good old Johhny Walkers and short before he fell asleep, he said :"Fine, letusdoit my friend."
And now I am very proud to present the first of my stories in english to you.
Have fun.


Yours  Janek

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen